At the romantic heart of this Bath & Shower Oil is Delicate Romance, a symphony of gorgeous roses laced with warm spices and uplifting citrus. It’s a sumptuously feminine scent that opens with citrus top notes of sweet orange and lemon, leading to a blooming heart of rose and geranium, to be warmly embraced by vanilla, patchouli and sandalwood in the base notes. All our 100% natural fragrances are composed of the finest pure essential oils.
We’re often asked about the difference between our Body & Massage Oils and Bath & Shower Oils. The main difference is that our bath oils are extraordinarily concentrated with plant essences – do not use neat on your skin! The pure essential oils are carried in a nourishing base of sweet almond oil, grapeseed oil, beta-carotene and vitamin E. You only need a few drops for a full bath; it is also fabulous as a shower oil.
See our Wellness Tips for inspirations on enjoying the Bath & Shower Oils outside the bathroom, to bring you a momentary retreat from the vivid dance of life.
- Sweet Almond Oil is a good source of vitamin E, is easily absorbed with excellent emollient property. Kind on sensitive skin and great for strong, healthy nails.
- Grapeseed Oil is high in omega 6, and is easily absorbed to nourish the skin.
- Beta Carotene boosts cell turnover to promote skin healing.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that repairs free radical damage and improves skin elasticity.
- Rose refines skin texture, reduces redness and soothes inflammation.
- Geranium promotes cell renewal, balances the skin and regulates hormonal health.
- Sandalwood is an excellent disinfectant. Its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties promote wound healing.
- Sweet Orange is uplifting yet calming. Also cleansing, stimulating and toning, effective on cellulite and helps ease indigestion.
- Vanilla is euphoric and comforting, promotes a sense of well being and tranquillity. Soothes inflammation and rich in antioxidants. Also an aphrodisiac!
How To Use
Dim the lights around the home so that when you emerge from your bathing ritual, your serene senses are not re-stimulated. To transform your bathroom into an atmospheric home spa, keep the bathroom door shut while running the bath and turn off any extractor fan. This will enable the rising steam from the bath to fill the space, also to keep the bathroom warm! Light some candles around the bath to create a sacred space. You may intensify the aromatherapy experience by adding a few drops of bath oil while the bath is running, and then rain a few more drops onto a full bath before getting in.
Slide into the warm bath. Close your eyes and take a few slow breaths. As your body soften into the watery embrace, allow your senses to be serenaded by the aromatic steam, while your mind unravels from the coil of daily experience.
No time to bathe or don’t have a bath tub? Our legendary Bath & Shower Oils will transform your shower into a fragrant spa experience. Simply apply a few drops on your décolletage (or manly chest) before entering the shower. The water will release the essential oils, wreathing your senses in a heavenly cloud of aromatherapy treatment. The rich plant oils will also leave your skin moisturised.
- Sprinkle a few drops of bath oil into a mug of hot water, and place it by your desk or bedside. The fragrant steam will envelop you in a bubble of aromatherapy bliss.
- For a mini face steam & aromatherapy inhalation, lean your face above the bath oil mug for a few cherished breaths. Close your eyes, allow the fragrant steam to enter you, infusing you with the healing magic of plant essences. Feel your facial muscles relax into a smile – it’s like a hug in a mug.